Wednesday, March 22, 2006

reward offered















I am offering a substantial reward....
for the person who finds and returns to me....
my scrap "mojo"....

Haven't scrapped since I got since about 2 months ago. The back-to-back sinus, bladder/kidney, then sinus infection again kept me down. Just as I recovered from that, my appendix went freaky on me! So I am a little over a week post-op, feeling a bit more human, still have pain but I can scrap through the pain!

I just don't have any ideas.....could they have stolen them while I was under the knife? The ER nurses were laughing at me because while they doped me up with some of the finest painkillers, I was sketching in my book, for future LO's. How freaky is that?

Anyhow, this is what I did this morning. It looked different in my head....I need to get back in the groove. I miss scrapbooking. I miss creating. I miss that rush.....I think I would re-capture some of it if I went to a big crop....Maybe, just maybe....

While I am blogging, I have someone else's blog up http://auntiepea.typepad.com/ Not only is she an AWESOME scrapper, but she's articulate. And dang it all, she has those videos! She has good taste in music most days...Between hers and another site, it's where I get my music to download for my trusty iPod. I went to Target last night with my iPod on.....I love shopping alone with that thing on. I was totally involved in the music....

Gonna try to scrap tonight. I have a stack of pictures, Greg is working late tonight....something could happen. Just maybe....

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy Young said...

Suzanne, what a wonderful LO! I think you already have your scrapping mojo back. I see you are a SU fan. I also have that Hearts and Swirls big background stamp. All my stampin friends love to borrow it.

Kathy in Maine