If you could have any three scrapbooking items, no matter the cost or size, what would they be? They wouldn't cost YOU anything......
Hmmm, that would be tough.....As compulsive as I am, if I see something I want, I usually find a way to buy it. I don't go without for long. But if money were no object, I would want a Wishblade or laser die machine.
If you could go any THREE places with your camera, alone or with family, where would you go? Someplace totally scrapworthy......
1. The Grand Canyon
2. Sea World or Disney in Florida
3. Minnesota, to the Mall of the Americas (I hear that Archiver's ROCKS!)
1. Alaska, we're going back this summer for the salmon run!
2. Cabo san Lucas, but I would like to leave the kids at home for that one!
3. Paris in the Fall. I would love to wak holding Greg's hand, with a baguette in one hand and my camera in the other. Or Germany, to tour all of the super old Lutheran churches. He's been there but I would like to see it myself.
If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only take THREE supplies, which would they be? (Adhesive, good quality cardstock, cutter and a table are a given)
1. my camera (duh)
2. my scrap idea BOOKS (Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zielske, The Big Picture by Stacy Julian, Love your Handwriting by Heidi Swapp, etc)
3. ALL OF MY RUB-ONS!!
What are your three most scrapped subjects (don't say kids or husband)....let's see who think outside the box...
2. feelings, sentiments, hopes and dreams
3. the MOMENT
Looking back on your scrapping "growth", what three things make you cringe when you see them in your albums?
it horrifies me when I go back and see that I have one or pages where the kids are cut out in shapes. Like I cut Adam out and stuck in a cie cut bath tub....It was cute then but it's sooooo much better not to do that. I also don't like patterned scissors much anymore. Or stickers....