Monday, March 27, 2006

things I know















Things I know and things I have learned this weekend.....

1.) I would give anything to heal my sick little boy. I hate that helpless feeling. At least, holding him comforts him. I pray while holding him. That way I help him and me at the same time...

2) resolve Carpet cleaner-recommendation from Linda. Apparently it will remove technicolor puke...this is good to know!

3) very important: if you give your child 4 ounces to drink, he will throw up 12 gallons.

4) It is possible to have a sleeping child on your lap and your leg falls asleep. You look at them, thinking, "Man, I should really get some blood flowing into that leg before it falls off..."....but do you move? Nope......it's the first time they've slept like that in 36 hours and you wouldn't move for anything.....

5) your child can be so sick that you don't even think about chocolate.

6) it is also possible to get sick of watching movies from the couch.
In the past 24 hours I have watched the following movies:

*"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (never saw it, not half bad.)
*"Bob the Builder" (totally don't get it)
* "A History of Violence" (it was quirly and disjunct, but not in a Quentin Tarantino sort of way)
*"Cinderella" (timeless classic, I still cry watching that and I am 37!!)
*lots of Law & Order repeats....

I am actually sick of TV.....who knew that could happen?? Posted by Picasa

No comments: