Thursday, March 23, 2006








Thirteen Things I MUST HAVE FOR DAILY FUNCTIONING

1. a cup of hot tea. Just one cup, with (don't tell) 1.5 tablespoons of sugar! It's a HUGE Alaska-sized tea cup...

2. warm wool socks. I grab them as soon as the alarm goes off!

3. Dishwasher! duh....

4. My computer! I read my news instead of watching some talking head give me what they think I need to know. I like to seek my news out from a variety of sources...

5. A phone call to my sweetie. I have to hear his voice. It sets my day off just right...he is all I need really!

6. Neutrogena Body Oil, LOVE this stuff. It makes my skin feel positively silky, but it's expensive. Not really, I'm just CHEAP. (but it is $12.00 a bottle at Target) This stuff makes me happy to be a woman!

7. Snuggle time with Adam. He crawls into my bed after my husband leaves for work and we snuggle and talk about the direction of our day. This is crucial because we have to AGREE on what the day will hold....

8. my CAMERA. Gotta have it, can't live without my camera.

9. Noggin and/or a dinosaur movie....For without them I would never get to use my Neutrogena Body Oil because I would never be able to bathe!

10. my crockpot. I love LOVE having meals ready to go and not stressing over the prep. I have the SAME crockpot that my mom gave me for my 1st wedding. I was 18. I am now 37. Next summer, my crockpot turns 20. If my crockpot is an antique, does that mean I am, too? Hmmmm....

11. my blog roll: places I stop to read. I live vicariously through other scrappers, mommas and freaky folks....

12. Short hair. I have a VERY short hairstyle. I get by with a towel dry and a minute amount of gel. No drayer, no rollers, none of that...I LOVE SIMPLICITY!

13. MultiGrain Cheerios. I eat them EVERY morning. It keeps me on the straight and narrow. I am TOTALLY a breakfast person. If I don't eat breakfast, I am ruined for hours. Then I am prone to eat JUNK. So I stick to my Cheerios...

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money