Thursday, March 02, 2006

two incredible women
















These ladies, Mrs. A and Mrs. P are my daughter's teachers. (They don't read my blog so I can brag on them here, but I won't use their REAL names without permission. Images yes, Names no...) These two beautiful women are amazing! They are energetic, patient and productive. Personally, I think being a Kindergarten teacher must be an inside track to sainthood. I don't know HOW they do it. They're always cheerful and so kind. Micaela LOVES her classroom, and everytime I visit, I understand why more and more.
I am indebted to them. Each day, they instruct my daughter and she's soooo excited about learning. Micaela's (barely) special learning needs are not so much an issue, but these ladies were so willing to help her, easing her into transitions, softly encouraging her.
I like her teachers. They are true gems! We saw Mrs. A out in town recently with her own girls and Micaela was awed by the fact that she's a TEACHER and a momma. She thought that was incredibly cool.
This picture is from today's Dr. Seuss Parade (don't you love their hats?). They were kind enough to allow me to barge in with my camera.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: