Saturday, April 01, 2006

040106 LO



















Day one of my own challenge!

Again, I freed myself from journaling. Man does that help! Plus my scrap crap is in the basement and my computer is in my master bedroom, I am way too lazy to go up and down repeatedly....

So this is Day One....here's the details:

CS: Stampin' Up Mellow Moss (my absolute go-to color) and one of their pinks....
Pattern paper: from Herbanella, I think....
Ink: Distress Brown ink from Ranger
Ribbon: probably from Wal-Mart (I am a ribbon HOG!)
letters: from my beloved trusty Quickutz (font is STUDIO, which I had to buy after seeing one of Cathy Zielske's LO's....)

very understated.......like me! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love it! Love how you "stitched" the two layouts together by using the ribbon. I've seen it done with fiber before, but not ribbon. Mellow Moss is one of my faves too! (and eggplant envy-put those two together...it's awesome!)

I'm getting inspiration from you!