Sunday, April 02, 2006

040206 Challenge LO


















Day Two.

I know it's totally basic but I didn't want anything to detract from that picture....
We were in Bar Harbor, Maine for vacation. It was the first time my kids had ever seen a large body of water outside of Alaska. They didn't hesitate to strip off their shoes and wade into the chilly Bay water.

CS: Stampin' Up all of it, don't ask me the colors though...the brown is from Bazzill...
rub-ons: 7 Gypsies and Marcella
letters: Quickutz STUDIO
stamp is from a local Bar Harbor store. Don't ya love that lobsta?

We LOVE MAINE~ It was a long trip from DC, 11 hours in the back seat of a truck between feuding 5 and 3 year old, with barely any leg room. We plan to go back someday...

Day two! I did it.....I am on a roll (no matter how basic these pages are..) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Cool layouts! Very much my style. I love simple. Simple is done! :-) Good luck with your self-imposed challenge. I'm jealous of your scrap space BTW! Just think - if you stick with it - you'll get 30 layouts done this month!

Lisa in ME (who LOVES the lobstah stamp!!!)

Linda said...

Awesome! Love, Love, LOVE the shoes. Simple layouts often say the most with the least, know what I mean???