Thursday, April 06, 2006

Challenge 3rd LO 040606




















I am smokin' today. Another simple LO for the "One a Day" April Challenge... I am so enjoying this.

This is a very recent picture of my husband, Greg, and our youngest son, Adam. These two are so much alike, it's almost eerie. Their looks, mannerisms, perfectly alike. They are a regular Pete and Re-peat pair......

CS: Bazzill brown, and some patterned paper. (Don't you LOVE that Son background. It's actually blue but I inked the sides and it looks greener somehow....)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink for edges of the Son background as well as the tags
accessories: corner punch used on tags, eyelets (from www.eyeletoutlet.com where I always spend more than I should) and some brown ribbon....you wouldn't BELIEVE how hard it was to find PLAIN BROWN RIBBON locally...sheesh!
Rub-ons: Making Memories Heidi lowercase

Next week, I might actually start JOURNALING again, but man, I love the freedom that this gives me.... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

THAT, my dear, is GORGEOUS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!