Monday, April 03, 2006

Challenge LO 040306




















a total scraplift from some page I saw in Simple Scrapbooks. but hey, I was pressed for time. It was shortly after 7am and I knew the wee ones would not be asleep long, so I "lifted" It was nice though.....Me, my iPod cranked to a deafening level, my scrap space and a cup of tea. It's good, baby!

Anyhow, Day THREE and I am still going strong....

CS: Stampin' Up and gobs of patterned paper
accessories: my trusty square punch, which I don't think I could live without. I love nesting punches....
Ribbon is from my local scrapbook store, it came in a set.....(how's that for descriptive?)
rub-ons: Marcella and Making Memories

It's not the best picture of me which is another reason I chose a super busy LO....
This style is way way outside my comfort zone....but that's what my Challenge is about.

Man, I love those kids. They grab any chance they can to smile and be happy. How many of us can really say that? When do we lose that? I am sure glad to be their momma...... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this layout! the paper really enhances how you can be free! Your kids are so fun! And your scrapping reflects that, too!