Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Challenge LO 040506




















DAY FIVE....I am still at it......It's not too late to join me, come on!!

Took these pictures from my neighbors yard just the other day. Her flowers are GLORIOUS! Everytime I look at flowers like this, I think "there is nothing that man can create that can compare to what God creates for us!"

Very quick and simple LO this morning. I have a VERY busy day ahead so I can to put aside the picture I really wanted to work on (I'll get to it tomorrow!) and just work with these flowers....

CS: Stampin' Up Mellow Moss and Basic Black (for the mattes)
Rub-ons: Marcella and My Mind's eye (which was a pain in the butt!)
stickers: ki Memories (OH MY, I used actual stickers on a LO...talk about stepping outside of my comfort zone, I am usually so anti-sticker, it has to be to a "special" sticker for me to use it.... My daughter helped with the placement and quantity of stickers, which is why there are sooooo manyshe has no fear of stickers...)

Goal for my challenge: to get over my Scrapbooking Centophobia- Fear of new things or ideas.

Man, I really need to clean my scanner....I just might do that today... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

see - it's NOT just me having problems with My Mind's Eye (no relation to In My Mind's Eye scrapbooking site, by the way). I had the same problem with their rub on. I have used 2 of them with a LOT of problems...nothing that a lot of elbow grease didn't fix, but still....

Gorgeous - and the sticker placement is fantastic!

Berry Patch said...

I LOVE this layout! The flowers are so beautiful & I'm jealous they are out NOW. I'm in Maine & we just got an inch of snow yesterday. No flowers here yet! Congrats on still going for the challenge you've set up for yourself!

Lisa (from the DIVA group)