Friday, April 07, 2006

Challenge LO 040706















I love this picture. It says soooo much. Remember what I said a few weeks ago about the "picture within the picture"...
I love doing these Simple layouts....makes life so...simple!

CS: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red and US white...(don't think I will EVER use up the gazillion packs of SU paper that I bought when I was a demo...)
Ink: Basic Black and Real Red on the chipboard frame
rub-ons: Making Memories
chipboard: from Maya Road, I think...but can't be sure, it was a RAK. Also used a corner rounder

My only problem with this LO is that I accidentally put the matted picture on the page slightly crooked...It irks me, but I use permanent adhesive so it's stuck there for life. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

I LOVE this photo! Great layout!!! :-)

Lisa in ME