Monday, April 10, 2006

Challenge LO 040906



















Did this yesterday but was too tired to post it last night...
and this morning, I am too tired to post much else....

CS: Stampin' Up and Bazzill
Punch: Daisy flower punch
also used corner rounder

Can ya tell I am just tired....? It's the kids' Spring Break and I have to drag ALL THREE OF THEM everywhere. Today, we're going to Sears, Petco and a thrift store! Whew, the excitement....I am hoping that my one cup of tea will wake me up....

I have a great idea for today's LO so I will promise to post it in a timely fashion.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you know when a layout is going to be great....

Linda said...

Once again, gorgeous, as pretty much all your work has been! I still need to scraplift some of these...and adapt them to either 6 x 6 or 12 x 12.....

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money