Friday, April 07, 2006

Challenge LO #2 040706





















Total and complete scraplift from another scrapper on www.twopeas.com I didn't even save her name so I can't even give her proper credit. I took one look at her LO and fell in love with the simplicity, the ease, the FOCUS on the single small picture. It draws you in. Well, it did me....

CS: some sort of speckled off-white cardstock, with squares of Mellow Moss, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Pixie Pink, made with my trusty square punch....
also used eyelets and edges of a Sizzix frame.
that little frame turn is from 7 Gypsies, I love those doohickies....

Journaling reads:

I love you more than I thought possible.
You have the most amazing spirit I've ever known.
I love you with all my heart, Micaela.
Love, Mom




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is truly gorgeous...I may be scraplifting this one from you - so is that scrap-scraplifting???