Thursday, April 06, 2006

Challenge LO 2nd 040606




















I really liked making this page. I feel very strongly about this picture...

On the day I took this picture, I was having a really cruddy day and I was driving around in my car with Adam, crying and singing, feeling pretty alone. I remember asking God, "What do you want me to do?" And a few seconds later, I sped past this path....I literally slammed on my brakes and went back. Thankfully. I had my camera with me (always). It was a vivid reminder to me that God knows my path and He guides me. I just have to be open to recieve Him.

CS: Stampin' Up bashful blue, plus the AWESOME BRAND NEW Basic Grey HANG TEN (love that paper!! I wish I could buy 3 more sets) accents of Mellow Moss and another Blue...also a but of Bazzill brown.
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink for edges of entire LO
stickers" reads "my path" are from the Basic Grey HANG TEN kit (love them!)

Journaling/Scripture reads:
"You will show me the path of life;
in Your presence is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
-Psalm 16:11 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

I LOVE this photo and the layout is just awesome. Great job!!!

Lisa in ME (from CSS & Divas groups)

Tina said...

Wow, what an awesome photo! And I love the LO too. Great job, thanks for sharing. :)