Thursday, April 20, 2006

I bought this














I don't work for QVC but I wanna brag on them for a minute..
I love shopping on their site or better yet, when they have the scrapbooking shows on.....
I do not possess much restraint when I want something. I find it hard to resist things.
THIS is something I could not resist. It's a 300pc all-inclusive kit. I will probably only use maybe 1/3 of it but I just fell in love with the whole set.....

PLUS I BOUGHT THE CRICUT!! I was actually the FIRST caller through to the show... For those of you who are scrapbookers, you KNOW what the Cricut is. For you non-scrappers, it's an electronic die machine. The release of this item has been delayed several times, leaving those of us who want it, anxious and impatient....

So I bought it. and it should be here the 1st week of June...I have already re-arranged my scrap space to welcome my latest gizmo.....(it earned its own table)....can you tell I am excited?

Okay enough babbling about my scrap addiction? One thing's for sure, I won't be buying anymore scrap stuff for a while. I now have to spend my time liquidating my stockpile of stuff that I don't need/don't use enough.....

plus QVC's next big scrapbooking event is in August.....I can't wait.....(if you're looking for gifts for me, just think "QVC gift certificates"...hehehehe-joking) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn good thing Lent is over, huh?