Wednesday, April 12, 2006

life with a boy




















Sometimes, I don't even know WHAT to say to him.
I was walking around the corner, headed for the computer to download some tulip pictures (see above) and this is what greeted me. Adam believes, and fully embraces, that life is an adventure and should to be lived to the fullest.

This is why I laugh a lot.
This is why Greg and I bought expensive paint that cleans up well.
This is why I carry a camera constantly.

:)

Oh, the life of a boy. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

You know, I LOVE this picture! Shows how creative he is, and how he can entertain himself...AND his strength!

Amber said...

lmbo! that is a true boy. reminds me of my weeman...always amazing me. LOL!

Berry Patch said...

Makes me REALLY glad I don't have stairs here! I showed two of my boys the photo after I laughed & they asked "What??" :-) My oldest asked, "What is it?" I said, "It's a boy!" My five year old, I think, was plotting how HE could do this! This is the one that is constantly upside down on the couch. :-) Neat pic!

Lisa in ME