Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday















My husband asked me a scrapbooking question today as he looked over my shoulder at an issue of Simple Scrapbooks. He asked, "Do people name their layouts by the main topic or the first thing that pops into their head when they first see a picture...?"

Good question. I gave him a diplomatic response, like "Depends on the subjet...blah blah blah.."

Then I saw this picture from this morning.....he's completing the set-up of the playground monstrosity that we've purchased for the Yard Monkies....and I snuck up on Micaela helping him.

If this were a layout, I would title it "Time well spent". It was the first thought I had as I saw that picture. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

my first thought was "Building a Bond"...with a subtitle of something along the lines of "stronger than nails or glue, love bonds us together"...

(yeah, long....but, still....)

Tina said...

I love the picture! It reminds me of a pic I have of my niece Jessie with my dad when she was about 2 1/2. She's got her little bubble mower working up quite a sweat while he's cutting the grass. Why are they so helpful at 2 and so uncooperative as teenagers? lol