Sunday, April 16, 2006

my beautiful children















From left to right:

Micaela Elise, age 5 1/2 years
Jonathan, will be 18 in July
and Adam Scott, who will turn 4 in May...

THIS was a good picture session. I got about 20 usuable pictures, but this was my favorites.

You wanna know what's rare (as in miraculous) about this picture:

1) ALL of my kids are in it
2) they're all looking in the same direction, at me!
3) no one is making a goofy face
4) no one is crying for Mom to stop with the camera already
5) they're all smiling....

They make my heart bigger. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Adam's middle name is SCOTT???? Too funny - Scotty's (SCOTT)middle name starts with A - Alexander.

I LOVE the picture of all three kids. One of the first things I noticed was that Jonathan was in it, and they were ALL smiling. I know from previous conversations that Jonathan is hard to capture on camera so this picture is indeed a blessing. LOVE it!