Saturday, April 01, 2006

Want a challenge?
















It's April 1st.
I never play pranks on people....

but I was thinking that I do want to do something... So then it hit me!
I could do the "One A Day" Challenge....

One LO per day for the whole month....

You think I can do it....? I am pretty lazy. And I really need to get crankin....

SO I am gonna try....TRY being the operative word here, folks....

Meanwhile I leave you with an updated picture of my scrap space. It's in a constant state of upheaval and re-organization, but it's all I have....A small space but I am grateful for it! You can look back somewhere in the previous months (December, late in the month and ...around February 7th) and see how my space has changed.....

I am off to do a page....I might start a separate blog just for the April LO's....We'll see..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: