I've been tagged by LINDA who's asking me to reveal six weird facts about myself and then tag six more people.
First of all, just about everything about me is WEIRD, so it was tough to narriw down what OTHER PEOPLE would think is weird.....so here goes:
1. I have hearing that would scare people, so don't even THINK about standing on the other side of a crowded room and talk about my hair, outfit or my kids. I WILL HEAR YOU, when I glare at you, you will know that I heard you. (This happens constantly, folks....but I try and look at the positive. People find me so interesting, that they must discuss me?)
2. I only sweat on the right side of my body. Even though the doctors think I am a medical oopsie, I think it's a direct result of the stroke I had some 14 years ago which paralyzed my left side.
3. I don't eat any condiments. NONE. I have been known to stick condiment-covered burgers to drive through windows. Not proud of it, but let's just say that there's a certain What-a-Burger in Texas where, for a time, I was a Legend.
4. Before I had my last two kids, I could put both legs behind my head at the same time. Have not attempted this in years and fear medical personnel would be summoned if I tried now.
5. I am deathly afraid of lizards. Even the plastic kind, much to lil Adam's delight.
6. I always ALWAYS cry at baptisms and weddings.....even ones on TV..
I can't tag anyone....because I don't think that many people read my blog...I have a small readdership. Like 4 people.....so if you read this, tag yourself.....!