Thursday, May 25, 2006

AFTER



















It's our house now. A happy home..
With blue shutters, a handmade and woodworker installed fence. and best of all, NO PINE TREE as of Thursday May 25th!!

I was woken up with the glorious sound of chainsaws....
and a mere three hours later, that TREE was a memory.

All I have left of it now is a photograph and a bill.
The guys from Arbogast were awesome.....They rescued me from another season with that tree...

Oh happy day........ Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can make up for it on Arbor Day. I know what you mean though, I cut down two pine trees that a previous owner planted way to close to the house about 6 years ago. Have a great Memorial day weekend!

Janie

Christy said...

Your place looks much better without that tree! I like your blue shutters better than the red ones too! :)