Sunday, May 07, 2006

can't wait!

Although I will be sad to see my mom leave tomorrow morning, I will be looking forward to some SCRAPBOOKING time!!

For the next week, I'll be scrapping EVERYNIGHT after the kids go to bed. I want to get like 50 pages done....I know it won't happen but I can dream...

I have the following projects to complete:

*scan in the remainder of my April "One a Day" Challenge pages for the Divas
*start and complete my BOOK OF ME for the May Challenge
*start and complete a mini book for my mom of the pictures we took while she was here.
*make 250 cards for soldiers in Iraq

PLUS I have some new products that I am trying out. One that I am really excited about is The Scrapbooker's Pen from UHU Creativ. It's supposed to be perfect for scrappers...We'll see. I love reviewing new products. And if something new works, you know how I am....I TELL EVERYONE!

So I am off to get my new Cricut cartridges plus some more stuff. I'll be sharing more scrap stuff with you over the coming week as my time becomes my own again....

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

50 pages....IMHO it is good to have a goal. You go girl!
I managed to get 5 done yesterday and today.
I would love to hear about the book of me. I am need to make my annual brag book of my family that I keep in my work bag to show off (it's a 7 x 7 album) but honestly, I am STUCK on what theme to do.
I would love to hear more about the book of me.
Have fun scrapping!

Anonymous said...

I hope the Cricut is all that you say. I bought one yesterday, but have not used it yet.

Janie