Friday, May 05, 2006

finally















Jonathan is finally starting to relax around my mom...the smaller kids are warming up to her. I am glad that my mom came to visit finally. LONG overdue, we both agree.
This was my ABSOLUTE favorite picture that I took today. I put my camera on "action" and just held the button down for like 5 minutes, snapping constantly.....I had to bride him with a Sprite and an enormous bowl of chips to make this happen, but it was well worth it....

We're getting prints of this tomorrow for my mom to take home and for me to scrapbook.

I am soooooo glad that I have a superior grade camera. Moments like THIS are rare....

:)

Happy Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

paige said...

is this an apron i see on your mom? was she cooking for you?
did she give you the "secret" recipes?