Friday, May 12, 2006

for Mother's Day

if you're a son, DO NOT forget your mom.
if you're a husband, don't forget your wife. Even though she's not your mom she did make you a father. if you're a mom, go check out this link. it's a RIOT.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mothers-day-picture.html

I needed a giggle so badly this morning and I ended up crying because I was laughing so hard. I know people like this....who among us doesn't?

I am helping the kids with arts and crafts right now and I have promised no more computer until this afternoon so toodles!!

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

paige said...

"Even though she's not your mom she did make you a father."

this is an awesome sentence. i am going to use it and share it with some ladies.

Christy said...

ROFLPIMP! Suzanne that video was hilliarious! Thanks for sharing!