Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday

I am PRIMED for scrapping tonight.
Kids are yawning.
I have lots of new pictures and a jar of Lemonheads (which are ESSENTIAL for scrapping)
My iPod is totally juiced up and ready to jam....

I'll let you know if it actually happens. I had EVERY intention of scrapping last night but Adam developed a fever and was MR. CLINGY....I watched major chick-flick "Notting Hill" I can see that movie 100 times and STILL cry at the end....I am such a girl....

So tonight, I am hopeful......and ready!

I am going to play with the new goodies I bought at AC Moore...Lots of Heidi Swapp chipboard stuff. I love that store...You guys would be PROUD of me, I put back HALF of what I wanted to buy...I can't have everything I want.....(where would I put it?)

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»