Sunday, May 14, 2006

funny stuff

go check out http://thebigyellowhouse.blogspot.com/ on Mother's Day. Funny stuff just has to be shared.....

My Mother's Day started off oh so nicely, and totally went downhill. Lest you four readers think my husband is to blame, he is NOT. Jonathan had a massive self injurious (and damn near homicidal) meltdown at Wegman's. I am bloodied, bruised and very sore. It really depressed me. So as soon as the kids as asleep, I am just going to cry myself to sleep.....

Why would I share this with the world, especially on Mom's Day? Because he's mine and I am his momma. And just like I tell him "Even when you're difficult, I still love you."

My life isn't always fun, but it's mine. Even with the bumps, I wouldn't trade it.

but I sure wish it wasn't so tough sometimes......

Okay, enough whining from me. Tomorrow, I'll be calling to get an emergency psych appointment to address more sedating meds for him....Such is life. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Scott B. said...

Just four readers??? No, I have a few from work (and even my mother) reading your blog. They are interested in your scrapbooking.

As for you... I've always admired you and your devotion to Jonathan. I remember when he was just so tiny and you were just learning of FgX. You educated me and so many. Each time I look at his photo, I stop to smile. HE is a blessing and your are the gift that God has given to him.

Hugs!
Scott

Anonymous said...

I never felt the need to comment, but I read thi blog every few days. I am a 59 year old wife of a retired Army officer. I found you looking for scrap ideas for my grandchildren. I have a daughter married to a Navy man and they are staioned overseas. I thought you reminded me of her. Your thoughts after your moms visit broke my heart though. I am not sure why you chose to expose your family in sucha way especially your mom, but let me share a thought with you. Your children are small now and you are their world, just as your mom was to you. Even though my daughter is in Japan our phone conversations ARE real. Half the time I don;t know my own kids middle names and if she had a blog she would have at least mentioned me on Mothers Day. I just hope your mom does not read this when you were obviously having a very bad week. It is obvious that you are very much in love with your husband. But what would happen to you if something happened to him? From your own story you say you were married twice before, did Mom help you after those? Being a Christian is what you are, not what you say. I pray for you.

Anonymous said...

REALLY stupid comment there above..."It is obvious that you are very much in love with your husband. But what would happen to you if something happened to him?"

Yes, everyone is going to die eventually. Think about the above sentence and relize that anything after "but..." is immaterial and immature.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Is it just me, or is it obvious that "anonymous" is the husband? Ever heard of anger management?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»