Monday, May 08, 2006

mom is gone

My mom is gone back to Texas. Dropped her off at National Airport and stopped by Michael's on the way home. Bought another 2 Cricut cartridges....I wish a magic fairy would drop me a Michael's card in my mailbox......but I am so spoiled enough as it is! I shouldn't WANT it all (but I do...)

I intend to scrap tonight...if I can stay awake, that is. When Greg is gone, I don't sleep well. Add to that that I had been sleeping on my fold-out couch (which is super comfortable but not my bed) I am just weary.....PLUS I did more thrift store shopping this past week than I have in the past year....

but oh man, I wanna scrap.....for hours, just me and my iPod, and my trusty jar of Lemonheads (which I only eat while scrapping)...I want to lose myself while pondering the moments in my photos.....

I can sleep later. Tonight, I scrap!! First I have to finish the laundry......

so back to reality, folks.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog from time to time. I would have thought you would be the kind to give every detail of a Mom visit. Do I sense tension in an otherwise perfect world?

Anonymous said...

HA!! Don't listen to her...she's obviously an idiot.

Anonymous said...

It's funny, isn't it, how the 2nd "anonymous" assumes the 1st "anonymous" is a female. Since we're full of assumptions on this blogger, can we assume the question posed was too close to the truth?