Monday, May 08, 2006

oh so yummy














My friend, Linda, is a fellow military wife.
She's also a Christian, blogger, scrapbooker, stamper, Commander's wife, and all-around awesome chick. And I am lucky she's my friend.....
She is the one I would ask this, but she's prepping for PCS (that's a MOVE for all your non-military folk). She's moving from Germany to Ft Riley, KS so she's without her computer for a few MONTHS.....So she is who I would ask: DO I NEED THIS?

It's so darn cute, it kills me. One of my fave color combinations is pink and brown. And just look at this!! IT"S PINK AND BROWN.....It's calling me.....do you hear it? it's whispering, "Suzanne, I would look soooooo cute on your shoulder, stuffed with scrap stuff..."Plus it's SMALL, perfect for an 8.5x11 scrapper, which it just so happens, I AM!!

I don't NEED it....I mean, does anyone REALLY need a pink and brown scrap bag??? Probably not, but man, isn't it just the cutest???

I decided as I am typing this, that I am NOT going to buy it. I AM NOT.......really, I'm not. I promise...... Besides, my Cricut is my Mother's Day gift......

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy said...

ROFL! As I'm reading this I'm thinking...yes of course you NEED it! LOL Avoid the urge, don't listen to me!

Linda said...

Oh...darn...I NEVER saw this post! And oh YES...you DO need it, especially since it meets all of your "needs" so perfectly! didja get it????