Tuesday, May 16, 2006

sharing a LO















Just did this one.
LOVE this picture of Micaela.
She has a real zest for life and is not afraid to laugh.

CS: Stampin' Up
stamps from the rusty Wal-Mart clearance rack for only $3.00!
chipboard from the rocking' Heidi Swapp (I love her stuff!)
rub-ons from Making Memories

Man, I could have bought EVERY package of Heidi Swapp chipboard...I literally had them ALL in my cart, But I ended up putting them back. I only bought two. I don't have any more money to spend on fun stuff (woe is me....) I love AC Moore's selection though. Their selection is TONS better than Michael's....Maybe I will ask to be a secret shopper for AC Moore so they will give me freebies.....Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Manic Mom said...

Nice blog. Found you from someone who you posted on.