Wednesday, May 10, 2006

started the day...















We started our day out by going to Claire's house. Claire is Micaela's classmate in Kindergarten. She's such a sweet girl. Her mom does not read my blog so I am not angling for suck-up points. She's genuinely a sweet kid. I think that says a lot about her folks. She's so pleasant to be around. And look at that face...isn't such just adorable? With eyes like Heaven...

Well, we started out playing at Claire's house and walked to school from there. Claire's house has every toy in the world and a big CLIMBABLE tree (is that a real word, ya think?). Micaela is already nagging me to go over there again. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!

Janie

Christy said...

Hey Suzanne! I'm a friend of Linda's, I won an ebay item of yours and really need to get in touch with you! PLEASE email me:My3gifts@aol.com

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»