Friday, May 12, 2006

total scraplift




















Lifted this from a Cathy Zielske LO in one of my magazines or books, I cannot recall....
TOTAL lift.

You know.....my husband is a professional musician. he known THOUSANDS of songs, just a melody, a hint, a mere whisper of a song and he knows it....I asked him once if it gets tiring having all of that in your head and he said it was sometimes exhausting....

I bet that's what Cathy Zielske feels like with the MASSIVE amount of creative ideas that woman has in her head. She's so amazing. I wish I had an inkling of her talent....but I am okay with the fact that I don't scrap for anyone else. JUST ME. I want my pages to make my kids happy in the coming years when they want to know their stores. I'll never be published (don't really want that), I'll never INSPIRE anyone (well, hopefully my kids...) but I am okay with that.

Some of us were born to create, the others were born to scraplift!

:)

PS Don't you love those stamps that I used in the LO? They were on clearance at Wal-Mart for $7.00 and they rang up for only $3.00!! I know you all are shocked that I said Wal-Mart and not my beloved Target... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put up a very nice FACADE! You are loaded with talent too. Have a great weekend!

Janie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»