Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I know my ABC's......

Accent: Southern twang with a bit of Iowa (by marriage) The twang is MUCH worse if I drink (which is rare) or I am very tired....
Bible Book I Like: Psalms
Chore I Hate: the sock basket
Dog or Cat: both, dog is sweet, cat lives in a cat in the basement.
Essential Electronics: computer, dishwasher, Kitchen Aid mixer, my new Garmin GPS
Favorite Cologne: for me, Chanel No. 5 is the ONLY thing I wear. I adore mens' cologne. I like it when a guy smells good.
Gold or Silver: only silver, preferably platinum
Handbag I Carry Most Often: a roomy black purse from Wal-Mart
Insomnia: yes, when my husband is TDY.
Job Title: Wife & Mother Extraordinaire
Kids: Jonathan, almost 18, Micaela age 5 1.2 and Adam, 4
Living Arrangements: family home is a two story Cape Cod with a big back yard.
Lovely small home.
Most Admirable Trait: I love completely.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: flushing oranges down the toilet. (didn't work)
Overnight Hospital Stays: several surgeries for a variety of reasons. I am NOT a good patient.
Phobias: pedophiles, lizards and condiments, but not necessarily in that order.
Quote: "But for the grace of God, there go I ..."
Religion: Lutheran and I love it! I feel so much more connected to God now than ever before.
Siblings: yes, one brother and three sisters. I am the youngest.
Time I Wake Up: 5am on weekdays and usually well before 7am on the weekends.
Unusual Talent/Skill: my freaky fragile x bionic hearing
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Brussel Sprouts is at the top of a LONG list.
Worst Habit: I am a cannibal (nail biter)
X-Rays: they creep me out. I am not claustrophobic but x-rays are scary to me.
Yummy Stuff I Cook: bread.
Zoo Animal I Like: elephants. Posted by Picasa

No comments: