Friday, June 09, 2006

more than you wanna know.....

I've been tagged.....

I AM: flawed but trying. Inconsistent. Not perfect. Loyal and loving.
I WANT: a maid. gift certificate to AC Moore. Manicured nails. Kids that don't like McDonald's.
I HAVE: nothing to complain about. My life is good. Better than good.
I WISH: I were more patient and less sarcastic. I am working on it...
I HATE: gum smacking, rap music, unfinished sentences, empty milk cartons in the fridge, not being able to find chocolate in my house when I need it, the sock basket, etc.
I MISS: the sound of my father's voice.
I HEAR: the laughter of children, and the infinite questions that they bring.
I WONDER: what my life will be like in 10 years.
I REGRET: so much.
I AM NOT: perfect. Nor would I want to be. I think it would be boring to be "perfect"
I DANCE: only when I have had too much to drink. So never....
I SING: like a cat caught under a rocking chair. But as an act of love, I joined my husband's church choir this past Easter. In my head, I sound great but something happens when it comes out of my mouth....
I CRY: at sad movies, good commercials, when my kids do something amazing.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as nice as I should be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: memories. My kids' will look back at my scrapbooks and they will know how much I valued their time.
I WRITE:. because I have to.
I CONFUSE: my husband when I am emotional for no good reason.
I NEED: a foot rub, a meal that someone else cooks and cleans up after, and a hot bath.
I SHOULD: get up and go finish today's laundry.
I START: every day the same way, asing my Lord to let me be a blessing to someone today.
I FINISH: each day thanking God for my day, no matter how crappy it was, it's still MY day. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christy said...

This is great, I'm "stealing" it! :)

Scott B. said...

Suzanne... please turn on your syndication so I can have your entries sent to my hand held automatically.
http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=36

Scott B. said...

Ah, nevermind. I found your syndication. I'm use to using RSS. Blogger uses ATOM. In case anybody wants your feed, they can use this link http://suzannebalvanz.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Woohoo! Now I'll be able to read your posts everyday!

Scott