Saturday, June 03, 2006

off to KOA

Well, I had my night off....Babysat for a few hours and then scrapped. It tooks me HOURS to get into it....I love scrapbooking, don't get me wrong, but I so rarely get a chance to do it, I have to REALLY try hard to focus. Stupid, I know....

Greg and the kids are at the KOA awaiting my arrival. We're all going to the $2 movies today. This is good for many reasons. 1) if any one of the kids has a meltdown, we don't lose 2 $8.50 tickets. 2) it's a kids' movie (Ice Age 2, I think...) and 3) everyone is loud at the cheap movies, so no one notices how loud my kids are. I don't think Adam has ever actually BEEN to a movie theater, come to think of it....

Watched "Rumor has it" last night. Cute movie but very predictable. I was going to watch "Narnia" but I want to watch it WITH the kids and Greg. So we'll watch that on Sunday night. Man, I love having Netflix. It rocks.

Well, I'll be back tomorrow. :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: