Tuesday, June 13, 2006

stamps, movies and what not









Dangerous times, they are... My husband is out of town. TV is boring and I started surfing scrapbook sites KNOWING FULL WELL that I am not doing any buying right now....

I skipped onto A Million Little Things website. How did I not know about that site? It's just perfectly arranged. LOVE it! Unfortunately, I love too much stuff on that site, too. See those stamps? They are front Fontwerks and man, they are SCREAMING my name.....I just keep saying, "I don't NEED them...." over and over. It'll sink eventually.

Sat up watching a movie "Love Actually". It's one that I own. There are a select few movies that I can watch over and over and over.....Some are chick movies...Okay, 95% are chick movies. But here is a small list of movies I could watch until my DVD player breaks.

1) The Passion (and I still bawl every time)
2) The Color Purple (The ONLY movie I like Whoopi Goldberg in. And I would love to get that soundtrack...I know all of the songs...)
3) Sense and Sensibility (My favorite movie of all time, probably)
4) Love Actually (I will watch anything with Colin Firth in it. Yep, I am a bit of an anglophile. If I had not married my husband, I would have almost certainly moved to the UK. LONG story.)
5) Full Metal Jacket (gritty, violent, brutal, but excellently done. Not your typical chick movie, eh?)

I do love movies. I have a Netflix subscription instead of premium cable stations. It is sooooo much better than watching re-runs on TV. Plus Greg and I love good foreign films. I will watch any Gael Garcia Bernal is in. And no, not just because he's pretty. Frankly, he's a bit too pretty, but he's a great actor. Very edgy and dark movies, some really out there.

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for the kids. Plus it's Adam's last swim lesson. Then it's summer......and two weeks until Jonathan starts summer school. Well, I am off to await a phone call from my sweetie.....

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: