Wednesday, June 14, 2006

a story












My husband and I were both previously married. He had no children but I did. I had Jonathan. So Greg became an instant father when we married in 1999.

Now Jonathan is not your ordinary kid. He's A LOT to handle. Then we added two more kids to the mix.

So here we are, almost 7 years of marriage. Three kids total and he's one heck of a dad.

As Father's Day approaches, I will share with you some of my favorite pictures of Greg with our children. Obviously, this picture is from our wedding. We were already legally married at this point but decided to have the big Hoo-Hah wedding. Jonathan walked me down the aisle and presented me to Greg.

Although Jonathan is a headstrong, stubborn teenager, he loves Greg (and he's always called him Dad). And I love Greg for taking Jonathan on. Man, Jonathan looked like a spud in this picture...

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: