Tuesday, June 06, 2006

this is MY day










It's Tuesday and Tuesdays are ALWAYS great days.

I woke up with a vicious headache. Couldn't even get up with my husband at 5am to make his breakfast. I felt bad, literally.... I know it will pass. Headaches can't last forever but hormonally induced migraines are not my favorite way to start my day. So I am just faking it...I am going to fake feeling good until it passes...Sound silly? Well, not really....if I allow myself to be whiney and gripey, it will affect not only me, but my kids. And grumpy kids will just make me feel worse. So this morning, Micaela stumbles into my room and I had a chance....a chance to feel better. So I "pretended" it was a great day, the sun is shining and I am here to enjoy it all......and wouldn't you know? A few minutes later I actually started to feel better. God loves me and it shows.

So today , I am about all having a good attitude. And I am going to TRY not to do any laundry today. (Nothing brings me down faster than a basket of dirty clothes. I KNOW it's my job but......oh never mind.) Think Happy Thoughts!

Oh, I get to scrapbook tonight!! HOOAH!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

I woke up Monday morning with a migraine. I wish I could figure out a way to "fake" but it hurts too much to even open my eyes. I was able to stumble to the couch and lay there with my eyes closed while the boys were so good and watched a movie then went and played in the playroom until I could open my eyes without my head feeling like it was about to explode or I was going to get physically sick, the rest of the afternoon was spent with as my friend calls them "migraine hangover". Thankfully today I was feeling better and was up and out of the apt early this morning and got the things done I wanted to get done on Monday!