Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wednesday

One more day of school and then the kids are HOME for the summer. ARGH!
This means homeschooling kicks into high gear, field trips far and close, and lots of activities. I will have lots of kid business for the next two months....

but first, we have to get through the next two days: the last day of school and Jonathan's medical appointment on Thursday. I am praying that we can find some new meds for him. he's anxious, aggressive and sometimes violent. Not good. Not good at all.

Scrapbooking is the last thing on my mind. I am just trying to cope with Jonathan's unease with life. It affects everything in thise house.

Greg left town this morning at Oh-Dark early. He's bound for somewhere in Idaho. He'll be back on Thursday. The kids have asked me no less than 4 billion times if he's coming home tonight....the house just isn't the same with him gone.

Well, I have my lil guy begging for help with a puzzle......

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that the doctor can find the right dose of the right meds for Jonathan

hugs Sciggity