Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WOOOO HOOO!















I am going to the Women of Faith 2006 conference next weekend!! WOOOO HOOOO!
I went to our church retreat back in November and LOVED it! This is a BIG one (just like in the picture) . Being surrounded by women who love the Lord refreshes me and strengthens me. I wish I could get my friend, Paige, to go to something like this with me. I KNOW she'd love it. I am sooooo looking forward to it. I'll bring my camera and take lots of pictures, I promise.
I am so blessed that we have a good church family and that this conference is happening right here in Washington DC! I am sharing a room with some of the funnest women in our church so I know it'll be 2 nights of story-telling, giggling and hopefully a bit of sleep.
I continue to be so blessed! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh Suzanne I am sure you'll truly enjoy the conference!!!! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Linda said...

Oh, I am SOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I WANNA GO!