Saturday, August 19, 2006

#3















Here's one of the other LO's that I did...
completely self-absorbed.... but I do want my kids to know that I am more than just a momma.
So this is kind of like some of the pages from my BOM (Book of Me) project.

Like many scrappers, I find it hard to write about myself. I can go on and on about a sunset, or my daughter's dimples but talk about myself? Very difficult.

Used my Cricut for the big "I" and the bookplate initial and used a boatload of rub-ons for the journaling. After my re-organizing, I realized "Holy Mole', I have a TON of rub-ons...." so you'll see lots of LO's with rub-ons. Making Memories remain my personal favorite.

I will try to post the other LO's before I leave but I doubt I will. I am trying to pack 5 people and leave my house in order. I hate coming home to a messy house. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stefani said...

That is so neat to use all the different rub-ons for your journaling. Great idea and great layout.