Monday, August 14, 2006

gratitude




















directly from one of my favorite stops in the blogosphere
http://momtothescreamingmasses.typepad.com/

Things I am grateful for:

1. the AWESOME library in our town. They know me there......

2. for a hidden mini Reese's PB cup (as we all know, I only like the mini ones....the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is too much is the larger sizes)

3. Lotions. I have a child with TERRIBLY dry skin so I am grateful for Aveeno lotions and Neutrogena oils to take care of him. Without those he would scratch himself until he bleeds.

4. I am so grateful for all of my fabulous scrapbooking goodies. Ssshhh, don't tell, but I joined a 10-10 Stamper's Club so I am getting some new goodies! This OF COURSE will mean that I will purge some of my other stuff.....It's akin to rotating crops.

5. grateful to have had the chance to go to Women of Faith this year. it was TRULY inspiring.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carmen said...

That was a nice list, and you are too kind to me!!

Linda said...

I love that picture of you, you know!