Friday, August 18, 2006

here I am....















Here I am.......
in all my Housewifely Glory.....
complete with honest-to-God Chef's apron (WONDERFUL gift from my clever man) ..
I did not hold the camera out in front of me to get this picture (my camera is too heavy and does not have a timer dealie).

Adam took this. And he has requested his own camera.
I just hope he'll settle for something less than 10 megapixels....

Since I won't be here for SPT (Self Portrait Tuesday) consider this one in advance. besides, how often am I on that of the camera? I arrange my life so that it's rare....I like to TAKE the picture, not be in them. I am not fishing for compliments, guys.....I just don't care to have my photo taken. I had a stroke a number of years ago and I always feel like my smile is crooked. I worked very hard to strengthen those muscles in my face but I still have that nagging fear...

Anyway, if you have suggestions for a low-cost good quality digital camera for kids, let me know. It's what will be Adam's main gift.....or you think I should wait till he turns 5...?

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey...maybe I can send you my Kodak Easyshare (3.1 mp) and then tell Scott I lost mine so I can get a BETTER one...nah, that's too dishonest!

Start low, aim high. Adam's got your talent. Let him build on it!!!

Scott B. said...

I haven't heard you talk about your stroke in a long time. I still remember vividly standing at your bedside and praying for you. I remember the miricle that took place. To this day, I pray for your health. I pray that you never have a stroke again.

Have fun on your vacation.