Friday, August 18, 2006

it's almost vacation time....















Greg returns home today....but there's no rest for him. NO SIR! A mere 48 hours after he gets home, we leave for vacation!! We're headed to Cowans Gap State Park in Pennsylvania for 4+ days of camping, hiking, fishing, smores and kids' movies...

My Greg and the other Greg (SGM Rock) explored this area a few weeks back and came home with glowing reports, so I am looking forward to the trip. I love going anywhere in the mountains! I am a mountain girl. You beach people can keep the sand...I like beaches okay but I feel more comfortable in the mountains (which is good because I don't even OWN a swimsuit). Thankfully so does my husband. I know of a couple: she's a beach person, he's a mountain guy and they argue over vacations frequently.....

So I am counting the hours literally. This of course will mean no computer. NO BLOG!! But I'll come home with gobs of great pictures, I know it. (Greg took this picture for me....)

Off to get this house cleaned now...... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'll miss reading you while you're gone...how long will you be on vacation?