Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday morning

I have been up since 0445.....that's what time my sweet husband wakes up. I don't hear his alarm, but I do wake up when he gets out of bed. I am so grateful to have a hard-working husband. Just wanted to say that out loud....

I got to watch the sun come up. Love that feeling. Like the day is just waiting for me.

I am dragging the kids around today. Going to find something fun to discover. Maybe a science experiment....something new and engaging. Something that's not Wal-Mart of any kind of shopping....

I scrapped yesterday! At the church scrap-dealie with my friend, Shauna, and her friend Kim and both of their daughters. Man, I would LOVE to photograph Shauna's daughter. She has the most beautiful hair....Silken fair red hair....(Explanation: when I was a little girl, I envied a neighbor-girl (Melissa St. Pierre) who had beautiful red hair, green eyes, freckles and braces....I wanted to be just like her. So I have always secretly wished to have more natural reddish hair. Well, if I could wake up tomorrow with Shauna's daughter's hair, I would. Just glorious!)

I might scan in the LO's I did yesterday.....I have to get away from the computer for now. Otherwise, I'll lose HOURS just surfing the blogs...

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I was up at 3:00 a.m. this morning (after going to be close to 1 a.m.) - was watching the Duggars' stories) Seems that a cold front decided to come in and bring a WICKED thunderstorm along with it. Try praying to God that your kids don't wake up - while TRYING to be thankful for the rain...and a crack of thunder scares the heck right out of you! Hannah DID wake up, of course...but Scotty, bless his heart, slept through it all. Took a good hour to pass through. I couldn't even SURF...sigh.