Monday, August 14, 2006

oh so blessed































First of all, I love to get mail.
REAL mail and virtual, but I especially like getting REAL mail. Packages, YIPPEE!
The kids even get in on it. They argue over who with "help" me open my packages.
Today's goodies came from none other than my pal, Linda......

Linda, you're a sweetie. I hung it my scrap area. Notice how organized it is. I threw everything on my desk after yesterday's crop at the church. But your beautiful hand-made art will inspire me clean it up. I LOVE IT!! Thanks for being such a great friend and for always thinking of me!!

You readers out there, I hope you have a "Linda" in your corner.

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you like it! I knew your area was a bit patriotic, and knew you'd find use for it.