Sunday, August 06, 2006

sheesh......

I am crabby..........there.....you've been warned! I have too much to do (and I am sitting online...duh!) and ZERO patience and energy.

But I am a prayerful woman today. So I am praying that God opens my heart and I find a well of sunshine that I didn't know I had.

I am crabby....but a work in progress.

I will post tomorrow. I might be less crabby then.
Doubtful but I am hopeful.....I took some cute picture of the kids on the new slip and slide. Might post them. Just looking at their faces cheers me up.....

A busy week ahead: I am doing TWO field trips AND Greg is doing his week with Habitat for Humanity. Plus I might have another photography gig....

I am so crabby that not even 2 Oreos cookies helped! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my...you must be REALLY crabby if Oreos didn't help...sigh. If I were there, I'd give you a big hug and share a cup of tea with you. Hope that you're going to be less crabby. Where are you getting all these photography gigs, anyway???