Friday, August 18, 2006

temptation in my INBOX













I will not succumb to this......I WON'T.....
(mainly because I will be in the mountains of Pennsylvania when this show airs, but still......)

But even if I were here, I wouldn't buy anything.....you wanna know why?
BECAUSE I AM STRONG (and I have enough crap already...)

but still I wanna know what they have. :-)

I got an e-mail from some lady. I say lady because it was written in such a way that screamed FEMALE. "She" said that I should be ashamed of myself, with so much chaos and upheaval in the world, that all I can focus on is scrapbooking and my crap...

Well, I would like to think that I focus on more than ONE thing...Scrapbooking is my hobby/passion/obsession. Well, that's not true. It's an offshoot for me. I am much more of a photographer than a scrapbooker, I have found. It's just a way for me to preserve what I love.

I also care about other things: politics, education, current events, lots of things...and sometimes I talk about those things, too. But thanks for sharing with me your view of our crazy world...and feel free to skip my blog if it ticks you off or bores you. But it's my life, my blog and I write about what I want to......

Now, I have to go grill some fabulous peppered-burgers. My man will be home in a bit and I want to greet him warmly, with dinner in hand. I even cleaned the bathroom, put new sheets on the bed and vaccuumed! I hope he notices! It's my way of saying "hey thanks for being such a hard working husband"...

Okay, REALLY gotta go now............. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

you're kidding, right? About that woman? How DARE she question your posts?

Well, once again, those of us who KNOW you and read more than the first 5 posts of this month KNOW your passions, obsession and interests. We know your feelings on politics, religion, parenting and other subjects.

hey, lady, guess what - it's a BLOG...it's about whatever we WANT it to be, materialistic or not...I got a couple blogs for you to read if you aren't satisfied with Suzanne...she's MUCH better than most of the GARBAGE that's out there!!!

stefani said...

I cannot believe someone made that comment about your blog. It is YOUR blog and you can talk about anything you want. Just because your passion is scrapbooking does not mean that it is your only passion.