Tuesday, August 29, 2006

tibits from Tuesday




















1. Read the latest Olivia book tonight "Olivia makes a band" or something like that...
This picture is the last page. I LOVED that picture...just had to share it.

2. Got an e-mail from someone FAMOUS today (and no, I won't tell you who!!)

:)

3. School starts in ONE WEEK!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!! I successfully enrolled Micaela in Saturday gymnastics and Adam in a slew of fun classes that will complement his homeschooling. Micaela was seriously jealous when she realized how many cool things he'll be doing during the day.

4. I got suckered into buying the LAST Ariel (Little Mermaid) costume at Costco....$30 for that. But I know she will wear it FOR WEEKS afterwards. I passed up some awesome scrap stuff.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

1. we LOVE the Olivia books here. We only have 2, but I think there are at least 2 more...need to look for those!

2. who? Who? WHO????? you gotta share!