Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wordless Wednesday














I know the whole idea of Wordless Wednesday is supposed to be a picture that speaks for itself, and I am not supposed to write anything. Well, pooey! I just had to say that this was on my fridge this morning when I woke up. I didn't do it and I am the only one in the house presently who can spell (Greg is out of town)....

Is my fridge trying to tell me something?
Is the milk bad?
Is it an appliance-rendered horoscope? I did wear my lucky shirt, just in case.

Don't laugh...you just wish you had my lucky shirt....and a psychic fridge!!

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

If you open the fridge and the milk's wearing spiky green hair, a leather jacket, shades and is smoking a cigarette, it's probably gone bad all right!

Weird...wonder how THAT happened??????