Thursday, September 21, 2006

#15




















Man, I have not scrapped in WEEKS.
I am just swamped with homeschooling, the Mom Mobile, and trying to remember to cook dinner....my scrapbooking has taken a backseat to EVERYTHING. Rightfully so, it's not a burning priority.

This is LO #15 in my No 38 Challenge "Use it Up" Challenge....I am not even half way there yet!! But I am HOPEFUL to do some pages this weekend. We'll see.

The journaling for this page reads:

It was Easter morning before church. You guys were all dressed up and happy. We were on our way out the door to go to church. The weather was spectacular. And of course, the prospect of candy, Easter baskets and hunting for eggs was looming large. And it was a good moment.

These moments are too rare. I had tears in my eyes as I took this picture. I love seeing all three of my children together. Part of me wants to preserve this moment, just as it is: happy and carefree. Each of you so different but connected.
I wonder what the future holds. Will I be able to get a picture like in 5 years? In 10 years?
I hope so. I love you guys.

In other news, my photography website will be going live HOPEFULLY on October 1st. I found and approved my logo yesterday so I am working feverishly to finish the website content. The devil is in the details, I swear.....If you live locally and need your Fall photos done, e-mail me privately and I'll tell you about the special I am offering to my local families. When I go live, I'll let you know!

Now, off to do Math, Phonics and some library time!

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stefani said...

I like it.

You are almost halfway to your goal! Great job. :)